There are practical ways to develop creative aspects within your life. Creativity takes exercise. Here are some exercise tips:
- Draw or doodle daily. This doesn't take much time or space. Materials are easy: pencil and paper. You "get" the picture.
- Read. This needs to happen daily too.
- Capture your ideas. Capture them in your mind. We all have heard that writing then down is important. I feel that keeping them in our minds is much, much more important.
- Take a walk. If the weather is not to your liking, take a mental walk instead.
- Change your routines. This means mixing up your daily rituals. Try it.
- Increase your curiosity. Wonder about what the Mars rover is doing? Find out. Google search is a good place to start.